William Baker has short fiction published a number of times since 2013. He thrives and lives a positive and purposeful life in central Indiana. He maintains an author website, http://www.sylbun.com and can be contacted at: email@example.com.
He is currently working on his novel, Bob, P.I., finishing his stage play, The Fasbinder Revelation, and writing short stories. He is an amateur photographer, an actor in community theater and has a large family. Somewhere in there he works at a local hospital.
- The Globe – Academy of the Heart and Mind, February 2021.
- Suite for Septet – October Hill Magazine, October 2020.
- The Yard Sale Bandit – Reprinted online and in print by 1932 Quarterly, December 2017
- Excerpt / A Young Man From Back East – MidAmerican Fiction and Photography (defunct), June 2016
- The Yard Sale Bandit – Short Fiction Break, May 2016
- Shadowed Solitude – Reprinted by Literally Stories, April 2016
- Columbus Day – Indiana Voice Journal, April 2016
- The Last First Friday – Literally Stories, February 2016
- Shadowed Solitude – The Huffington Post/Fiction Fifty, July 2013
- What The Man Says – The Southern Cross Review, Issue #88 April 2013